As you all know that Shri Vipulbhai Joshi and Amitbhai Trived are well-versed priests, are available at Samarpan Temple for the special services conducted by the request of an individual devotee at home or at Samarpan Temple. A nominal contribution/donation is expected from the devotees for the special services listed below:
- Hand over cash or check to the priest.
- Write check in favor of Samarpan Hindu Temple.
- Devotees are requested to arrange for the transportation of the priest from and to the Temple.
- The priests must be picked up from the Temple and dropped off at the Temple promptly, so that other services at the Temple are not interrupted.
- Additional services are conducted at devotee’s request, contact Tulsibhai Khatri at 610-940-6905 for further information and scheduling the services.
PRIVATE USE OF Samarpan Temple HALL
Please contact us at 215 337 2550 via WhatsApp or text message.
- Shoes or any footwear are not allowed inside the Temple Prayer Hall.
- All adults are requested to refrain from wearing shorts in the Temple Prayer Hall.
- All food served in the Temple must be strictly vegetarian and all drinks nonalcoholic.
- Smoking is prohibited on the Temple premises.
- It is mandatory to leave the premises neat and clean.
Your active participation is needed and always appreciated.
|SERVICE NAME||IN THE TEMPLE CHARGE($)||IN THE DEVOTEES HOME CHARGE|
|Birth Day Puja||21||-|
|General Puja (Archana)||21||-|
|Grih Pravesh/Vastu Puja||-||201|
|Satya Narayan Puja||121||151|
|Vidhan/Mul Nakshtara Vidhi||121||151|